A set of 180 mocap animations for female general locomotion and a game character model.
Blendspace Preview: youtu.be/urdVp6QKX-k
Retargeting Tutorial: https://youtu.be/jqKjkXOQbkA
This pack includes a set of 180 mocap animations for female general locomotion and a game character model. It's suitable for building a seamless, third person perspective character movement for your game. The animations are universal, so you can use them in any setting you like, Sci-Fi, Fantasy etc.
You don't have to retarget. The pack includes zipped FBX Source Files. Just import them straight to your UE4 skeleton - for example to Unreal Mannequin.
• climbing obstacles
• avoiding obstacles
• environment interactions
• Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
• Texture Size: 8192 - character textures
• Collision: Ragdoll
• Vertex Count: 20.376
• LODs: No
• Number of Meshes: 8
• Number of Materials and Material Instances: 8
• Number of Textures: 20
• Intended Platform: All
• Platforms Tested: PC
• Documentation Included: No
• Important\Additional Notes: The character and animations are baked on Epic skeleton, which was adjusted to female proportions (narrower shoulders).