A female mannequin character model for game development and prototyping.
A female mannequin model for game development and prototyping. It comes with multiple head options and modular parts. Compatible with other Stylized Female assets from PO-Art.
For updates on new PO-Art marketplace releases visit this page to subscribe to the newsletter : PO-Art newsletter
NOTE ON ENGINE VERSIONS : If the engine version you are using is not listed, download the asset using another engine version and migrate the contents.
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for September 2020***
Check out PO-Arts' other products here
[Update 2020 04 10]
• New modular version added
• Body proportions unified with "Stylized Female" bundles. Legacy versions(very short and very tall) removed. If you still need them, download the 4.22/4.23 version.
• New android head option with materials (Ceramic, White, Black)
• Interactive demo added
[Update 2018 05 28]
• The version of the model using a non-standard skeleton has been removed from the 4.19 version and above for clarity. It is still available in the previous version of the asset for legacy needs.
• 3 body variants are now available : Tall Athletic, Tall Thin, Short curvy.
Scaled to Epic skeleton : Yes (this is a female character therefore the proportions differ slightly from the base male.)
Rigged : Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton : Yes
Animated : Comes with the thirdperson example with improved animations
Number of characters : 1
Vertex counts of character : 20807 verts (41224 tris)
Texture Resolutions : body 2048*2048, joints 1024*512, eyes 1024*512
Animation types : In-place
Engine Compatibility : 4.14 to 4.24
Intended Platform : Win, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, mobile
Platforms Tested : Win