Video tuto: Link
PDF Documentation: Link
If you have any problem to use "Fade Anything", contact me, I will help you personnaly to make your setup ==> email@example.com
The most complete fade system of the Marketplace:
- Fade foliage.
- Fade Static mesh.
- Fade Skeletal mesh.
- Fade enemies (bye-bye camera bad angle problems!).
- Fade Player Character if too close with camera (bye-bye camera bad clipping effect!).
- All Fades Replicated.
- Works also with First person character, thanks to the "Fade in front of character" mode (watch video example: Link ).
- You prefer to Fade by component? Or by Material? Both solutions are provided, and work perfectly together (zero conflict when used at the same time).
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Add a "FadeThisMesh" component to a mesh, or a "FadethisMaterial" function to a material, and enjoy, that's all !!
- You can access more detailed parameters inside every mesh's "FadeThisMesh", to create your own setting individually on any mesh you want (change textures/colors/materials, transition speed, transparency, size of fade effect around the player, distance offset in any direction, and many other things...)
WHAT DOES FADE ANYTHING DO:
- Fade anything you can imagine (wall, roof, ground, enemies, houses, vehicles, little or big objects, grass, trees, landscape foliage, static or skeletal meshes...)
- Fade any kind of player pawn attached or not to a camera (Character, car, airplane...).
- Fade effect not only between Character and Player Camera, but also with any cameras that are active (perfect for games using several cameras in a level).
- For advanced Fade edition, every customisable parameters are all explained inside their own comment bubble.
Fade by Component:
- Fade anything you want between camera and player.
- You can fade by transparency, or by using your own meshes materials, like on this example: Link
Fade by Distance Material:
- Fade anything you want by distance to the camera (perfect on foliage).
- This is an adaptative system, you can use it directly with your meshes materials.