The EZNav customizable waypoint system is the quickest and easiest way to get GUI or HUD indicators into your project with minimal effort.
The EZNav customizable waypoint system is the quickest and easiest way to get GUI or HUD indicators into your project with minimal effort. Simply attach the custom waypoint component to any actor in the Level Viewport or to any Class Blueprint in the Blueprint Editor and experience a robust waypoint system that features high levels of customization with a variety of uses.
List of Features:
• Have EZNav Waypoints in your project in 10 seconds or less. Add waypoints through a simple Blueprint Component.
• Preconfigured waypoint image, waypoint text, and distance text with color and opacity tint, all adjustable directly from the Details panel.
• Waypoint target distance tracking with fully customizable units and precision.
• Choose from 3 different scaling modes that scale the waypoint with respect to target distance.
• Ability to add and remove waypoints at runtime using Blueprints.
• Modify all preconfigured properties at runtime using Blueprints.