Eliminate repetitiveness on a variety of tiling textures and create complex effects directly in material.
EXTILE was created to eliminate the ugly repetitiveness associated with tiling textures. Using random algorithms it can eliminate repetitiveness in both geometric and organic type textures. EXTILE PLUS allows you to create many surface effects that would otherwise require more complicated workflows giving you endless possibilities with just one material and one texture set. A Special folder includes continuously updated advanced material creations using non-repetitive functions.
Features include: Staggered and non-staggered geometric randomization ability, seamless organic randomization materials, any color ID selection, atlas material functions used with randomization functions, grout definition and normal application, color effects, multiple cutout effects, backside surface with texture effects, texture-less random displacement effects, a UV pattern generator letting you create chevron style patterns and circular configurations, second texture set blend, height based dirt, z-up puddles, texture baking and more.
EXTILE is dissected in functions letting you create your own non-repetitive materials.
Check out the NEW landscape material EXLAND
4 X Extile Master Materials:
· EXTILE_PLUS_DISP (Displacement master)
· EXTILE_PLUS_POM (Parallax Occlusion master)
· EXTILE ORIGINAL_DISP ( Displacement of original Extile )
· EXTILE ORIGINAL_POM (Parallax Occlusion of original Extile)
· 7 X Unique Layered Material Masters examples using Material functions (Including organic breakup material for organic style textures like ground etc.)
· 28 X Special Materials (Special materials will be added in new versions using both existing and new functions created)
· 57X Material Instances
· 1 X Bake Texture Blueprint
· 58 X Material Functions including:
Geometric and organic randomization functions, random seed generator, procedural quick mask and splat mask generators, Z-up puddles, height based function, dirt function, grout texture calculation, UV pattern generators, world aligned functions, height based functions, various utilities and parameter functions including quadrant selection, world aligned functions and more.
Number of Texture sets: 13 (Textures from https://cc0textures.com)
Number of Texture masks: 7
Texture Resolutions: (2k and 4k)
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Included in the project folder and in the project level itself.