Easily create runtime visual effects for characters/landscapes/props or boost gameplay with Pixel Collisions. Multiplayer, Save/Load, Decals, UMG Text, multiple UV workflows all supported out-of-the-box with just one Blueprint node!
Boost your Visual FX and Gameplay with a single-node Mesh Painting solution which works on Characters, Landscapes, Static Meshes and provides Paint Collision for endless gameplay possibilities. Multiplayer and Save/Load system is provided for all features!
Create damage effects, texture decals, UMG tattoos and more. Quick integration with your existing materials and once setup, works on any number of actors, even dynamically spawned ones.
Pixel collision allows you to use painted effects as proxy collisions for gameplay, such as creating portals on walls or floors that custom projectiles or actors can pass through, for creating lava traps for A.I., etc.
Multiplayer is supported out-of-the-box with a carefully designed system that replicates your paint strokes efficiently.
* Paint effects on Skeletal meshes, Landscapes or Static meshes with a single node, receive paint inside your material as RGB/A channels ready for instant use.
* Decals, UMG Text, Custom brushes supported on all meshes, even skeletal meshes & ragdolls.
* Shoot projectiles through holes! Paint Blob Collision API allows you to apply custom collision tags to paint strokes and query them back, generating endless Gameplay possibilities.
* Quick integration into existing materials; use on any number of meshes (even dynamically spawned actors!) with zero additional setup.
* Multiple Paint Layers
* Multiple UV workflows supported for maximum flexibility: Mesh / World Space / Local Space UVs
* Save/Load support! Also load a single actor's design onto hordes at runtime
Network Replicated: Yes, full support for multiplayer. All features are network ready out-of-the-box!
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, Linux
Important/Additional Notes: Paint Blob collision does not use physx collision bodies, a custom collision API is used.