A simple blueprint system allowing the fast creation of complex dialogs in the style of what can be seen in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Using specific macros, you can create a complete and complex dialog inside the user-friendly Blueprint interface.
• Ability to play voice-acting and display subtitles.
• Ability to move, teleport, rotate and play animation on any characters of the dialog.
• Ability to switch from a camera to another to create staging.
• Easy creation of complex dialog using Macros.
• Allows dialog between two or more characters.
• An actor with build-in cameras and target points, to quickly prototype your creations.
• Easy dialog implementation using a specific actor.
• Can be easily added to any kind of gameplay (Can be adapted on any support, but registered as for PC/MAC because mouse is used to select choices).