This pack contains multiple trap meshes and a complete Blueprint framework which makes them 100% drag and drop, ready to use in your games. From Spike traps, to Guillotines, this pack has it all!
List of Features:
• Pendulum traps: Use axe or any mesh you want, play with pendulum rate, change the wire length and mesh, change polar angles and coil sphere radius, add force applied to impact.
• Projectile: Change projectile speed, radius and toggle physics simulation.
• Cannon: Modify the bullet speed, firing delay and projectile radius, toggle gravity for projectiles.
• Guillotine: Adjust play rates, change activation mode to trigger or timed, increase loop delay.
• Floor Spikes: Change speed rate and toggle activation mode to trigger or timed.
• Spinning Blades: Change number of blades, revolutions per second, transition rates and intervals.
• Spinning Log: Change revolutions per second, transition rates and intervals.
• Trapdoor: Modify the time before closing.
• Falling Spikes: Modify trap height, play and return rates, activation mode to trigger or timed and delay time.
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size: 2048x2048
Collision: Automatically generated.
Vertex Count: Lowest: 68, Highest: 3060, All assets have a promedy of 776 vertices.
Number of Meshes: 19
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 21 Materials, 23 Material Instances, 11 Material Functions.
Number of Textures: 69
Intended Platform: Windows, Mobile, Console.
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: No
Important/Additional Notes: Need some help or want to give some feedback? Email us at email@example.com so we can improve our packages!