• 10 Blueprints (6 BPs and 4 UMG widgets) and one example map to show how setup works, just click Play to try out a game.
• Card deck with 52 cards generated and ready to use. Project is in great shape to start working on your own card games right out of the box.
• Cribbage is just an example of the multitude of games possible with this setup.
• Cribbage rule set. See Rules of Cribbage
on Wikipedia if you’re unfamiliar.
• Players take turn to discard 2 cards to the Crib
• Once crib is full, Turn card is cut.
• Play proceeds according to rules until all cards are played.
• Basic AI to play against. This is provided as is and is simply here to show the basics of how to do it, but not intended for shipping.
• Debug functionality
• iOS support. Users will need to set up their own provisioning to get this working. See this post
for help in doing so.
Intended Platform: Desktop for learning purposes. iOS was tested on iPad mini Retina and iPhone 6s Plus.
Important/Additional Notes: A list of Card IDs and values as well as an overall explanation of the project can be downloaded here