NEW SHOWCASE TRAILER | Content Showcase | Content Demo (Playable) | Demo (Sekiro Combat) | Video Sekiro Gameplay | Discord
Combat Fury is a full-fledged combat system, including parrying, dodging, enemy AI and various combat mechanics that will help you design your combat system in a timely fashion.
- Reworked Lock On Component
- Fixed few bugs.
Update 1.2 Showcase Video
- Introducing Magic combat features, from projectiles, spell casting to AOE abilities.
- Added 2 combo types, buffered and non buffered combo style.
- Air combo ability with air launch attack.
- Introducing QTE Component for animation interactions, finishers/counters and world interaction.
- Damage overlay
- Enemies are able to finish/counter the player.
- Overall code clean up and bug fixes.
- Combo buffering
- Hit reactions and block reactions (Directional) also, based on attack strength
- Finisher / Executions, Air /Jump finisher (Finishers supports characters with different skeleton)
- Counter attack mechanic
- Parry mechanic
- Lock on enemies - 3 types - Free look, Free pitch only, Lock control rotation
- Directional dodging and rolling system
- 4 custom made dodging anims
- Levelling system - XP and skill points
- Skill system - Skill video preview (UI)
- Character stats - Lives count, HP, Stamina, and Fear (Posture)
- Melee weapon system - Support dual weapon state
- All combat mechanics are based on the current equipped weapon. All you need is just animations for your weapons state
- Enemy AI
- Boss AI
- Camera closeups for finishers, counter attacks and special attacks
- Example anims and VFX included
- ... and more!
If you are looking for a reliable combat system for your project or for quick prototyping, this is the right system for you. It will save you a lot of time and on top of that, it will meet or exceed your expectation.
If you have more questions about this product please reach out.