Use splines for all of your bridge making needs!
REQUIRES THE SUBSTANCE PLUGIN
If you do not install the Substance plugin the textures in this pack will appear blank.
This is a simple Blueprint spline tool that will let you lay out a bridge mesh with vertex blended Substance materials and player collision.
Startup Tutorial: https://youtu.be/zMBHPOpRNmU
Bridge parts spacing and placement randomization EX: https://youtu.be/vj1MwEYQtcw
Vertex Paint: https://youtu.be/1sEL10xk8Rc
5 Modular Substance materials. 29 bridge mesh parts.
REQUIRES THE SUBSTANCE PLUGIN https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/substance-plugin
1. Create a blank project (should work with your current project to but starting with a blank project makes sure nothing else is causing problems with it), enable the substance plugin and restart.
2. On restart, go to Edit > Project settings, scroll down to and click on Substance under plugins section.
3. In the substance plugin settings, under the “cooking” tab, switch it from cpu engine to gpu engine.
4. Now exit out of the empty project and install the Substance Material Pack to the empty project, and reopen the project
5. Click on the example map to load up and you should see it compiling the shaders and then everything should be there.
Number of Blueprints: 1
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows/Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows/Mac