Blueprint allowing actors to respond to events to turn invisible, replaced by a tell-tale shimmer.
Stealth any actor by attaching the Scene Component blueprint, replacing the original actor with a tell-tale shimmer. Customizable colors, timers, glow intensities, distortion amounts, and more! Easily customize effects with the included material functions or create your own by swapping out textures. Now supporting multiple meshes per Stealth Component. Multiplayer support thanks to Necro_ABK.
Please note, at this time it is best to create this in a new project and then migrate it to your existing project as not to override your current project settings!
Number of Blueprints: 1
List of Features:
• Activate Stealth Field
• Deactivate Stealth Field
• Toggle Stealth Field (Activates or Deactivates based on current state)
• Break Stealth Field (Kills the stealth field regardless of current state)
• Damage Stealth Field (Makes the actor more visible until it breaks the stealth field)
• Configurable texture based stealth effects
• Easily configurable colors, distortion amounts, time to stealth, and glow while activating or deactivating stealth
Number of Materials and Material Instances:
6 Material Functions
3 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 4
Intended Platform: PC/Console
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation: Coming Soon until then, follow this guide for basic asset hook up https://youtu.be/B-tIMD4n8rA