Multiplayer current State Test (The template it's not replicated at the moment)
This project features:
- A taxi blueprint, pawn class, that can transport characters across the map, with sounds, animated engines, doors, and made using static meshes that can be easily replaced
- A station blueprint, with customizable descent and climb routes using splines.
- Flight path blueprint, that is used to link two stations.
- All drag and drop
- Taxi are spawned using a 3d widget but can also be used a 2d widget if needed.
- It's all made using static meshes that you can change as needed
- Stations are provided with a holding pattern (waiting ring) to allow spawning large number of taxis without collisions
- A system to avoid collision is used to prevent taxis to collide
- Stations can be linked using a simple blueprint that will automatically get the start and the end station
- Flight routes can be modified as need just by moving or adding spline points
- Possibility to lock or unlock destinations at runtime
- Very easy and reliable system with a lot of possibilities