VIEW ME AFTER PURCHASE: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV0qBSMhzPz6NE1RG_DycV4vuK2KuVbhv
What Works Out Of The Box!
• Hold Left Ctrl to begin selecting in the any map.
• Hold Left Click Mouse Button and Drag to begin creating a marquee selection in any map.
• Press C to clear targets in any map.
• Press E to select a target within a Radius in the Third Person Targeting map.
• In the Target Component, Change "Near Target Radius" to expand selection range.
• Press Q to select a target within view in the Third Person Targeting map.
Similar to Shadows of Mordor.
• Hold Left Shift to face character towards a target within a Radius in the Third Person Targeting map.*
In the Target Component, Change "Rotate Focus Radius" to expand focus range.
What is Advanced Target System (ATS)?
Advanced Target System (ATS) is a unique solution for targeting your enemies. With multiple examples, you can see ATS used in different scenarios where targeting an Enemy or Intractable Actor is required. The selection range, and options are customization allowing for game specific settings. This makes this solution a one-catch-all targeting system in your interactive scenarios.
I've setup Third Person, Side Scroller, and Top Down examples to demonstrate selection options. They include selection behavior from your favorite RTS, RPG, or Platformer games such as requiring to hold Left Ctrl to remove from selection or Left shift to add to selection. Please watch the video below to get a full understanding of the capabilities of this solution.