Advanced Mobile Input provides mobile input data for:
• Pinch zoom (2-finger)
• Panning (1-finger)
• Rotation (Two-finger)
• Swiping (8 swipe directions, as well as the swipe angle)
• Double tapping (Multi-finger)
• Finger holding (Multi-finger)
• Device Shaking
A variety of settings can be customized, including:
• Minimum Thresholds (Pan, rotate, zoom)
• Whether or not to smooth out the pan movement to a stop once the fingers have been released, as well as the smoothing distance.
• Minimum swipe distance, and swipe time.
• Finger hold time, as well as hold movement tolerance.
• The time in which a double tap must occur
• Required shake magnitude
Advanced Mobile Input is handled by a Blueprint Component, that fires off Event Dispatchers (Acting as Action mappings) for the corresponding inputs.