Do you want to know more about how to make a high-end mobile game for Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) that can be deployed to both Android and iOS? Learn this and more in the Action RPG sample.
The Action Role Playing Game sample project or ARPG is a fast-paced third person hack and slash game. ARPG was built from the ground up to help Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) developers learn more about how to use UE4 to develop High-End mobile games for both Android and iOS.
Inside of the ARPG sample project and accompanying documentation you will find a wide range of topics that any UE4 developer will find useful. Some of the topics that this sample covers are.
- Utilizing C++ and Blueprints together in a UE4 project.
- Setting up and using certain aspects of UE4's Ability system.
- How to support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, PC, Mac, and Consoles.
Things to Consider:
- Due to the complexity of UE4's Ability system, ARPG only utilizes a small subsection of the available features.
- Certain aspects of this project also require that you have a good understanding of how C++ works.
UE-Only Content - Licensed for Use Only with Unreal Engine-based Products