A high performance, multi-threaded, data driven Ability system with network support, written from the ground up for Unreal Engine 4.
• Written entirely in C++.
• Multicore/Async support for Ability execution, Cooldowns, and various Task specific activities (e.g. Damage Calculation).
• Network supported using a secure client-server model with minimal data sent across the wire.
• Abilities are purely functional, using only small scratchpad structures, keeping memory usage lean and efficient.
• 18+ various Tasks to build your Ability with (Play Animation, Play Sound, Collision Query, Spawn Actor, Apply Damage, etc).
• 16+ Events/Methods overrides available to Blueprints to allow further logic customization.
• Full AI Support (New AI Tasks / Decorators).
• Full Animation support (New Animation State Node).
• Custom Editor - Ability Editor.
• Built-in Testing framework.
• Intended for all Platforms (Tested PC and PS4).
• Extendable API (core system and editor).
• Fully documented code, tutorials, and system documentation.
Support Thread (Latest News, Tutorial Requests)
For the full list of features, more tutorials, and documentation – please visit able.extralifestudios.com