Destroyed Building Kit
This kit will be your go-to tool for creating a wide variety of buildings and structures ranging from intact buildings to completely destroyed piles of twisted rebar and concrete.
Every part is fully modular and grid oriented with easily interchangeable parts for fine-tuning.
Vertex paint is used to add realistic damage and grime variations.
All models are optimized to run on current hardware and are very light polycount wise with additional vertices added for vertex painting.
This detailed set holds up both up close and from afar. So it will look great in whichever project you're working on, whether it is a shooter, a simulator, or even an isometric strategy.
We are happy to provide you with any assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or join Discord Channel
• 500+ Models
• 900+ Prefabs (Blueprints)
• 18 Matching rubble piles
• 21 Material
• 5 Types of window trims
• 16 Pattern types for Wallpaper / Tiles
• 20 Stairs models of Concrete / Wood
• 45 Models of Doors / Frames
• 9 Pre-made building samples
• Each material has a wide range of custom options and support for vertex paint
• Exterior walls of Concrete / Cinder Block / Brick
• Interior walls of Concrete / Cinder Block / Brick / Plywood / Drywall / Wallpaper / Wood frame with insulation / Moldings
• Floor and Ceiling of Concrete / Wood Frame / Plywood / Tiles / Wood Floor
• Windows frame of Wood / Metal with Glass and Plywood windows
Number of Unique Meshes: 540
Collision: Yes-Custom Made for each part
Vertex Count: 100 - 1000 depends on amount of parts on single wall piece
LODs: Only for Rubble Piles
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 21 Materials and 102 Instances
Number of Textures: 94
Texture Resolutions: 2048x2048, 2048x384
Supported Development Platforms: Windows/Linux/Mac