High quality Unreal Engine 4 Archviz scene with RTX reflections/translucency and GPU Lightmass usable for learning, filming or even commercial utilization.
Looking for an high quality Unreal Engine 4 scene ? This product is for you.
With RTX reflections/translucency, and GPU Lightmass, this project is usable for learning, filming or even commercial utilization.
Works with Unreal Engine 4.24, 4.25, 4.26 and 4.27.
--> Video trailer <--
--> Executable Demo <--
--> Discord for help <--
Disclaimer: This project requires a graphic card that supports Raytracing (Full list here) BUT the project also contains a non-RTX level, so you will still be able to open the project.
· Simplified UI to switch between cameras and to take screenshots
· Animated sequence from the video trailer
· Commented Master materials
· Realistic Post Process
· 1 IES file for lights and 1 custom Look Up Table for Color Correction
· 1 Free HDRI from HDRIHaven
· Collisions: Yes.
· LODs: No.
· Meshes: 109 (around 75 meshes re-usable in your projects, rest of it belongs to the specific structure of the rooms.)
· Materials: 6 Master Materials and 116 Material Instances.
· Textures: 108 textures from 32px to 4096px
· Documentation: Yes. Google doc Link in the Content Folder. With a Discord server for help.