You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
System that makes blueprint communication faster to implement, unified and flexible.
Easy Interactions Overview: youtube.com/watch?v=slTf2WUFnys
Project Migration and Getting Started: youtube.com/watch?v=uhBjpqyTT7g
Easy Interactions system makes blueprint communication faster and easier to implement, more unified and very flexible. It can be useful in small as well as in big and complex projects where chagnes are expensive. Using couple of components you can easily make objects that player can interact with and objects that can interact between each other. All that without intefaces.
The core element of Easy Interactions are Signals. They are chunks of information that can be sent and received by Signal Transciever component. There are various prebuild signal types, each containing different data - Void, Bool, Integer, Float, Name, Interaction, Vector, Transform etc. You can also create your own signal type easily.
Signal Transciever component makes sending and receiving signals between various blueprints a breeze. No more messing around with interfaces. Just add Signal Transciever component and you're ready to go.
In addition you have Direct Interaction Component that makes player able to interact with your blueprints. Trace Interactor component is core of player blueprint releasing you from tracing for interactive actors.
All components and examples are very customizable, well commented and fully described.
Macro libraries: 1
List of features:
• 5 components being core of Easy Interactions
• 13 example blueprints to show different aspects of Easy Interactions
• Sending and receiving various types of signals via wide range of functions
• Easy way to add new signal types
• Automatic traceing for interactive actors
• Automatic detection of player aiming at interactive actor
• Built in enabling/disabling direct interactions of interactive actor
• Automated handling of displaying messages on player's hud
• 2D and 3D hud examples
• Only one ticking component, rest communicates via events
• Well commented, not cluttered graphs
Documentation Wiki: xkonti.pl/docs/doku.php?id=ei:ei
Intended Platform: Every Platform
Tested Platform: Windows
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.