Video preview 1 (short - rain only): https://youtu.be/QvY-s0xXxVQ
Video preview 2 (long - rain and effects): https://youtu.be/9PFkh1ODwbQ
- Simulation of fluid movement in the screen space;
- The movement of fluid depends on the movement and rotation of the camera (the influence coefficient can be changed);
- Dynamic rain intensity (total number of drops per second, triggers to change the intensity in a given area);
- Built-in splash mechanism;
- Fluid can be colored - both raindrops and splashes;
- Splashes and drops may have different viscosity;
- Two types of simulation: complex and simple (viscosity and water normals are not taken into account);
- Multiple screen effects options (complex color, additive color, subtractive color);
- Many customizable parameters allow you to customize the appearance of the simulation and the screen effect as you want;
- High performance and ease of use;
- 100% Blueprint, well commented.
- Raindrop render size fixed;
- Random Texture for raindrops;
- Random color variations for raindrops;
- Random viscosity variations for raindrops.
Have questions or suggestions?
Feel free to contact me!
Number of Blueprints: 3
Number of Interfaces: 1
Number of Materials: 6
Number of Material Instances: 8
Number of Material Parameter Collections: 1
Number of Render Targets: 4
Number of Textures: 5
Example Map: Included
Platform Tested: Windows