You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Actor Component with the intuition to let everyone who's ever thought about using any type of force or interactional force outside of the actor, to be done.
• A blueprint actor component that could be applied to any physical actor or physical static mesh, and simulate the effect of gravity to any direction and strength.
• A blueprint actor that could be any mesh, and simulate the effect of a dynamic gravity to any physical actor that overlaps with it. Choose where the gravity is pulling from to anywhere in the game space (it doesn't need to be inside the mesh itself).
• Have control of the strength in each axis.
• Manual control of the dynamic gravity.
• Multiples Dynamic Gravity Forces at the same time.
• 1 Blueprint actor component
• 1 Blueprint actor
• 1 Blueprint actor example
Intended Platform: Any
Platforms Tested: PC
Documentation Included: No