You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
*Update 1.1 now live!* Dwarf Fantasy Environment Set contains everything you need to set your own fantasy dwarfish environment. Package includes architectural meshes, props, unique/tillable materials, a complete example map in addition to the showroom.
What's new in 1.1:
Comparison album here!
• Almost all materials had their metalness map removed.
• M_Market_Floor has been reworked to allow better blend when painting.
• Almost every textures has been revamped.
• Every non-merged meshes LODs has been implemented.
• Several meshes had their Lightmap UVs reworked.
• Mesh distance field now deactivated.
Dwarf Fantasy Environment Set is a complete, PBR set optimized for next-gen consoles and PC. Within this package, you will find architectural modular meshes, unique props, 50+ unique materials of which 11 are tillable, more than 150 unique PBR texture, one showroom with baked lighting and one level of the set in action.
- 36 Architectural Modules:
• 7 floor meshes
• 2 pre-made interiors
• 3 houses
• 3 walls
• One unique four-way bridge platform and one unique ground with it
• And more unique modules for various uses!
• 9 awnings with three different models
• A great array of chests, crates, barrels
• One medieval crane
• 10 different market signs
• One unique statue
• Two basalt cliff models and one unique rock model
• And many more props!
• 40 unique materials for unique architecture
• 12 tillable materials
- 3 wood materials (One with big planks, one with small planks and one made of various trims)
- 5 cloth materials (Three dedicated to awnings and two for ground tarps)
- And much more!
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size: Highly variable (between 512 and 4k)
Collision: Yes – Automatically Generated and Per-Poly
Vertex Count: Highly variable
LODs: Yes, for almost every mesh
Number of Meshes: 99
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 51
Number of Textures: 153 (excl. already available FX maps from Unreal)
Engine Compatibility: 4.12+
Intended Platform: Windows PC, Next-Gen Consoles – Not intended for VR
Platforms Tested: Windows PC
Documentation Included: Yes
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.