You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Rapidly create visual effects on characters/landscapes/props or boost gameplay with Pixel Collisions. Multiplayer, Saving/Loading, Decals, UMG Text, multiple UV workflows all supported out-of-the-box with just one Blueprint node and a super-easy workflow.
Boost your Visual FX and Gameplay tools with a single-node Mesh Painting solution which works on any Character, Landscape or Static Mesh and provides Pixel Collision for endless gameplay possibilities. Multiplayer and Saving/Loading to disk supported out-of-the-box!
Apply incremental damage effects, stamp decals with custom textures, UMG tattoos. Quick integration with your existing materials and once setup, works on any number of actors, even dynamically spawned ones.
Pixel collision allows you to use painted effects as proxy collisions for gameplay, such as creating portals on walls or floors that custom projectiles or actors can pass through, for creating lava traps for A.I., etc.
Multiplayer is supported out-of-the-box with a carefully designed system that replicates your paint strokes efficiently. DoN's Mesh Painter also supports multiple UV workflows, multiple paint layers, local-space/world-space painting on any axis and more.
* Paint effects on Skeletal meshes, Landscapes or Static meshes with a single node, receive paint inside your material as RGB/A channels ready for instant use.
* Decals, UMG Text, Custom brushes supported on all meshes, even skeletal meshes & ragdolls.
* Shoot projectiles through holes! Paint Blob Collision API allows you to apply custom collision tags to paint strokes and query them back, generating endless Gameplay possibilities.
* Quick integration into existing materials; use on any number of meshes (even dynamically spawned actors!) with zero additional setup.
* Multiple UV workflows supported for maximum flexibility: Mesh / World Space / Local Space UVs
* Save/Load support! Also load a single actor's design onto hordes at runtime .
Network Replicated: Yes, full support for multiplayer. All features are network ready out-of-the-box!
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win32, Win64, Linux
Important/Additional Notes: Paint Blob collision does not use physx collision bodies, a custom collision API is used.