You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Create Dissolving or blending materials from these master material templates. Include any color you wish to the dissolving gradient by changing the parameters on the fly. Examples include melting metal, corrosive acid, dissolving Water/Bubbles, etc.
Create Dissolving or blending materials from these master material templates. Include any color you wish to the dissolving gradient by changing the parameters on the fly. Noise Maps can either be computational for high quality, or put into a noise map texture to save on performance. Noise maps can also be animated. Examples include melting metal, corrosive acid, dissolving Water/Bubbles, even Ice and Lavastone material examples included. Perfect for Damage Shaders, Weapons/Spells, Enviroments, VFX, etc.
Number of Materials:
• 5 Material Functions
• 3 Dissolve Master Materials
• 1 Basic PBR Material for reference
• 30 Dissolve Instanced Materials
Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: (Yes/No):
Number of Textures:
Texture Resolution (complete list):
• Noise Maps are 1024x1024
• Hull textures are 1024x1024
• Lava Stone textures are 2048x2048
• Windows, Mac, Consoles
• Windows (Win 7x64)
• Yes, Tutorial blueprint is included in the root content folder
• Noise Maps can either be computational or set as a texture to save on performance
• Gradients do not require textures and can be switched on the fly
• Possible Animated shader
• Swap out your PBR textures in Material Instance
• Dissolve can also be used to blend between PBR Textures
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.