You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
DENT is a fully networkable template that extends the functionality of the destructible mesh.
The Destructible Environment Networked Toolkit [DENT] is a fully networkable template that extends the functionality of the existing destructible mesh mechanics by allowing for point and radial fracture control over the mesh. DENT will add realism to the audio and visual effects of impacts on destructible structures.
List of Features
• Full network support for destructible meshes
• Extended fracture control on destructible meshes
• Networked ranged damage system template included (demonstrate how to interact effectively with destructible meshes using weapons)
• Modular examples to make destructible buildings that can be entered
• Fracture events:
- disable lighting
- explode on fracture
- cause AOE damage
- spawn particle emitters for both radial and point-based damage
- produce different sounds for radial and point-based damage
• 25 destructible items configured in blueprints:
- barrel-exploding example
- empty wooden box
- stone wall as an extended structure
- 2 lamp posts - affect lighting
- 2 modular buildings made from 15 destructible meshes
- basic particle emitters and sounds included
- 6 primary blueprints
- 4 tutorial blueprints
- 25 child blueprints
- blockout (6 destructible and 6 static meshes)
- wooden cottage (9 destructible and 9 static meshes)
- barrel (1 destructible and 1 static meshes
- wooden box (1 destructible and 1 static meshes)
- lamp post (2 destructible and 2 static meshes)
- large wall (1 destructible and 1 static meshes)
- 2 overview maps
Intended platform: Windows
Platforms tested: Windows
- overview map
Important additional notes
There is currently a bug in version UE4.15 with destructible meshes in a blueprint when using the “form extended structure” flag in standalone mode. This causes the mesh to change position in the world. Play In Editor (PIE) mode and compiled versions are not affected.
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.