You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A 64 Square Kilometers landscape, taking you into the barren and unpleasant, yet breath taking hills where nothing grows.
Dead Hills Landscape v2.0 is a reboot of the original package that was released back in 2016. It is a 64 Square Kilometers landscape, taking you into the barren and unpleasant, yet breath taking hills where nothing grows. The environment is semi dynamic. You have moving cloud shadows from the sky that influence the fog, creating volumetric shadows. Go ahead and take a walk into this atmospheric piece of land. Change the look of the atmosphere by using any of the 17 Color Lookup Tables that are included in this package.
VIDEO [CLICK HERE]
• Extensive material customization using the landscape material instance.
• Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
• Library of custom plug and play functions.
• 64 Square Kilometers of playable area.
• Fully heightmap based layer blending.
• Cleaned up and organized shader.
• Volumetric fog and shadows.
• Paintable landscape layers.
• Updated surface quality.
• 17 Color Lookup Tables.
• Cloud shadows.
• PBR Materials.
• PBR lighting.
Texture size: Up to 4K
 Material Functions
 Material Instances
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.