DA Event System provides not only a pack of events such as Dialogue, Quest, Choice, etc, but also an easy way to use them. Here are the features:
- Stylized Dialogue. You can type escape character in dialogue text, like "This dialogue is \CCOOL!",to change your dialogue text style. The string 'COOL!' above will in different color during gameplay. You can even edit your color freely in data table.
- Dialogue Log. The system records dialogues. You can freely see the last 50(the number can be changed) dialogues in your game.
- Quest system. You can add quest to your game.
- Choice. You can make choice and fire different events.
- Variables. I provide a global Variable container for you to set your gameplay variables, which may be used in your quests. You can add a name for your variables in data table to differentiate.
- Event firing feature. You can add the functions above(Dialogue,Quest,etc) in a very free way in your Blueprints. For example,you can add 2 dialogues in one event flow, and the 2 dialogue will not be fired at the same time. Only after one dialogue is completed in your game,the other one fired.
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- Dialogue: Add dialogue event for gameplay
- DialogueWithRow: Add dialogue event with data table row
- Quest: Add Quest or set Quest stage,complete flag,etc, to your game
- GetQuest: Get the Quest's variable values
- Choice: Add choice event
- ChoiceWithRow: Add choice event with data table row
- GetChoiceIndex: Get the index player chose of the current choice.
- SetVariable: Change global variable value
- GetVariable: Get global variable value
Number of Blueprints: 20
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: In project.
Demo Video Link: https://youtu.be/pBgrpD2q54I
Tutorial Video Link: https://youtu.be/ilZQv4d6BZc