You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A versatile and highly configurable kit to make explosions of all sorts, from barrels, to grenades, rockets and mines, to magic fireballs and anything else that goes boom!
Downloadable Demo Win-64 | Mac
This blueprint powered system is a great way to add some fun interaction for players in your environment with explodable items. You could use it to set up explosive gas canisters, cows that explode, or even something crazy like the traditional red explosive barrels! But that's not it, you can also use it to create explosive projectiles, such as grenades, rockets, fireballs and other spells. Mines? Also possible. If it explodes, it can probably be done with this pack!
• Actors that explode on ANY damage, or only after a certain amount
• Actors that catch fire and slowly lower their own health leading to KABOOM!
• Explosive projectiles!
• Interactive explosive physics objects!
• Fuses! Delayed explosions! Sticky bomb explosions! Proximity explosions!
• Explosions that damage players based on their distance to the explosion
• A three stage particle system configuration - damaged, ready to explode, explode!
• Poison clouds! Smoke! Other explosion after-effects that can optionally damage players!
• 5 custom damage application methods!
• AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!! BOOOOOM!
BOOM! is the fastest way to add some high octane, varied and action-packed explosions to your game. Whether you are looking for RPG spell styled explosions, first person rockets and grenades, or simply some environmental explosions, BOOM! has you covered.
Number of Blueprints: 14 (41 including demo/examples)
Network Replicated: Yes
List of Features: Explosion actors with settings for damage, how damage is applied, how damage is parsed, slow damage over time effects, visual cues for state of actor/explosion, sound cues for state of actor/explosion, proximity triggers, sticky actors, timed explosions, explosion after effects, physics interaction with explosions and explosive actors, cluster explosions, and much more.
Intended Platforms: Windows, Mac, PS4, iOS, Android, Xbox One, Oculus, Other.
Platforms Tested: Windows, Mac
Documentation: Blueprint tutorials to cover main use include. Additional documentaiton available via this YouTube playlist