Body Attributes allows you to control attributes like health, intelligence, strength, dexterity, hunger and thirst.
You can easily add as many attributes as you want and create an impact on the character.
Body Attributes is an actor component that allows you to add multiple functionalities to your character that are found in RPG, Survival and many other type of games.
What should you expect in future updates:
- Wetness monitor
- Better function comments and variable tooltips
- Improvements and other customization variables
- Smart character generation based on gender, age and weight (automatically generates needed calories, water intake and lungs capacity based on these factors).
- Health system and health regeneration system
- Mana system and mana regeneration system
- Hunger system
- Thirst system
- Stamina system and stamina regeneration system (including functions that let you know if your character has sufficient stamina for sprinting or jumping).
- Poisoning: Over time (you set the time) or instant.
- Bleeding: Over time (you set the time) or instant.
- Mana Drain: Over time (you set the time) or instant.
- Carry weight with over weight that notifies you when you`re encumbered (easy to integrate with your existing inventory system to affect the character based on how many items he's carrying).
- Temperature and water volumes that are easy to integrate with your current setup.
- Lots of options that let you control regenerations (ex: Delayed health regeneration. Health will start regenerate after a specified amount of seconds after previous damage was taken and many many others.)
- Ability to impact calories and body water expenditure based on several factors (temperature, ground fractional grade, carying weight, jumping, sprinting and a reduction rate).
- Experience system (ability to level up and get attribute points that you can spend to improve certain attributes for your character)
- Add your custom attributes
- Oxygen Monitor
- Save/Load current character status.
- Multiplayer Ready
Number of Blueprints: 16
Network Replicated: Yes
Intended Platforms: Any
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: No