You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Add interactive Birds (Crows, and Seagulls) to your game environments. Drag and drop easy. Built in obstacle avoidance.
Obstacle Avoidance: youtube.com/watch?v=wWCy572f50I
These Birds will walk and hop to random Ground Targets taking breaks to feed. They will run away from the player, and if you get too close they will fly away. Once in the air they will fly to random Sky Targets (for an adjustable amount of time) after which they will return to the ground. Birds also now comes with Perching behavior. Easy setup, just drag some Sky Targets, Perch Targets and Ground Targets into your level, and the birds will take care of the rest. You can also play as a bird with all walking and flying functionality.
Birds v2.5 Includes:
• (2) rigged and animated Bird skeletal meshes (Crow, and Seagull)
• (38) Animations
• (6) Animation Blueprints
• (12) Character Blueprints with 3 Parent Classes
• (2) Game modes (Play as the Default character, and Play as a Bird)
• (7) sample Maps to show the different bird behaviors
• High resolution textures (4K) and materials
• Physics Assets
• Single trace obstacle avoidance
Number of Blueprints: 6
List of Features:
• Ground To Air Bird - This NPC Bird Blueprint Starts on the ground- walking to random Ground Targets, If the player gets too close- run then fly away, once in the air- fly to random Sky Targets, after an editable amount of time- return to the ground.
• Air To Ground Bird - This NPC Bird Blueprint starts in the air- flying to random Sky Targets, after an editable amount of time- fly down to the ground and walk to random Ground Targets, after an editable amount of time- return to the sky. This bird will also run and fly away from the player.
• Stay On Ground Bird - This NPC Bird Blueprint will stay on the ground walking to random Ground Targets stopping to feed, If the player gets too close- run away, If the player gets even closer- jump and flap away. (Good for chickens and other flightless birds)
• Stay In Air Bird - This NPC Bird Blueprint will Fly to random Sky Targets forever.
• Perching Flying Bird - This bird starts out perched until the player gets within the "flyaway Distance", it then takes to the air flying to random Sky Targets, after an editable amount of time- fly down to a random Perch Target, then return to the sky after an editable amount of time.
• Play As Bird - This Blueprint allows you to play as a Bird (3rd Person) with all walking and flying functionality
Intended Platform: Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: No
Important\Additional Notes: For additional information and discussion come on by our Forum Thread.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.