You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
An Ancient Cistern environment based on ancient Roman water storage structures.
An Ancient Cistern environment which uses advanced tessellated displacement in conjunction with vertex paint, mesh LODs, BSP 'boxing', minimalist instanced geometry and textures to achieve a high level of detail with lower performance overhead.
This environment includes many custom materials and techniques that you can dissect and utilize in your own project.
* Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
* Texture Size (please list textures for each resolution): 4096x, 2048x, 1024x, 512x and 32x
* Collision: Yes, auto-generated
* Vertex Count:
* LODs: Yes, 3
* Number of Meshes: 51
* Number of Materials and Material Instances: 83
* Number of Textures: 112
* Engine Compatibility: 4.11
* Intended Platform: Desktop, Console, VR
* Platforms Tested: Desktop and VR
* Documentation Included: No
* Important\Additional Notes: The flames on the torches are actually a video file which is automatically played in a PIE session via blueprint but in order for them to show up while editing you must right click the Movies/Flame01 Media Player file and click Play