You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you the Advanced Village Pack, built exclusively for Unreal Engine 4.
At a glance, the Advanced Village Pack includes the following:
• Over 140 assets: High Quality Static Meshes, Blueprints, Effects and Materials.
• The more complex actors like the houses and the trees have Blueprints counterparts that allow for a fast and smooth customization.
• Advanced materials that can represent a wide range of surfaces, from wood and metal to foliage, fire, smoke and water.
• 4096×4096 tightly packed textures with Diffuse, Roughness, Metallic, Opacity and NormalMap information.
• Selected actors support Day and Night Cycle. For example the houses and street lamps lit up during night-time.
• Example of a basic Day and Night system that can be further expanded for your specific project.
• Clean and well commented Blueprints and materials, making it easy to modify if necessary.
*For Further Support: Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org*
• Texture Size (please list textures for each resolution):
• Props: 4096x4096
• Tree crowns: 64x64 and 1024x1024
• Landscape: 1024x1024
• Effects: 32x32 and 4096x2048
• Collision: Yes (Complex Decomposition)
• Vertex Count: Depending on the asset, complex props like the houses between 1200 and 2000, trees ~1000, stones between 50 and 100 vertex.
• Number of Meshes: 126
• Number of Materials and Material Instances: 10 Materials and 27 Material Instances
• Number of Textures: 62
• Engine Compatibility: 4.8 and up
• Intended Platform: Desktop, Consoles, Mobile
• Platforms Tested: Desktop (Windows)