You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
An advanced bipedal character locomotion system focusing on high quality character animation with responsive movement. (100% BP)
Original Video (V1): youtube.com/watch?v=VN8iabNjuoA
Update Video (V2): youtube.com/watch?v=AMG2V3FiQ4U
Too often game animation lacks quality due to the underlying movement and animation systems being poorly thought out. Animators can create good looking assets, but a badly designed animation system can diminish their quality and create a sub-par experience. This system's purpose is to bridge the gap between the front end and back end of in-game animation, and give animators a good foundation to create assets that will work well with responsive character movement. This system demonstrates a method for achieving responsive movement while retaining a high level of animation quality.
IMPORTANT: IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF BLUEPRINTS AND ARE FAMILIAR WITH HOW GAME ANIMATION WORKS PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS PACK.
This is not simple plug and play system, and working with it can be confusing if you are new to UE4 and Blueprints.
• Looks realistic and works in many game types (3rd person shooter / Action Adventure / True first person)
• Keeps player in constant control
• Looks good at all times and conditions
• Simplifies animator workload wherever possible (For low budget games)
• Is very flexible and highly adjustable (Everything can be tweaked and tuned to get the best balance between movement and animation)
• Direct Capsule Control (No Root Motion)
• Multiple Locomotion States
• Smooth Blending between Directional Animations (minimal foot crossing, if any)
• Adjustable Rotation Offsets
• Single Pose Additive Leaning
• Custom Rotation Rates
• Multi Directional Stopping Transitions
• Transitions between Idle Stances
• Turn In Place
• Third Person / True First Person
• Rotate Towards Velocity
• Look in Input Direction
• Seamless Ragdoll / Get Up Blending
• Foot IK
• Multiplayer (Dedicated Server)
2 Character Blueprint
1 Animation Blueprint
1 Physics Asset
6 Curve Assets
2 Demo Levels
70+ Hand Keyed Example Animations and Blendspaces (total) ---
16 Locomotion Animations (3 Blendspaces)
2 Idle Stances
8 Turn In Place
2 Get Up Montages
8 leaning poses (4 for in air, 3 Blendspaces)
1 Jump Animation (jump, falling, land)
9 Aim Offset Poses (1 Blendspace)
18+ more additive and transition examples.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.