FREE DEMO PRODUCT VIDEO
Third Person system (NEW)
- Fully compatible first and third person!
HACK SYSTEM BLUEPRINT AND UI (NEW)
- Mini game to found the password with user interface
FIRST PERSON CHARACTER
- Basic LineByChannel System
- Inventory System: you can ADD/GET/SET/REMOVE objects in your inventory
- Open and close the door automatically
- Customize the door (with card reader or with digipad)
- Handles are animated
- Dynamic light (open: green light and close: red light)
- Close the door after authorization access.
- Duration to close the door.
CARD READER with door sound and animation
- Detect (with LineByChannel) if you have the right card and open the door
- A card animation
- Two Sided
- Remove the card after the door opens
- Duration climb light
- Change sounds dynamically with variables
- Animation from the card
DIGIPAD with door and sound
- Hit collision with LineByChannel
- Two Sided
- Change the password and the size
- Custom color text with material instance and everything
- Pickup system
- add the item to the player's inventory
All objects were created on 3DS MAX: UV's generated.
- Memory Size: 36 Mb (20 Mb build map example and 16 Mb props and Blueprint)
- Number of Blueprints: 5 (2 Card Reader - Door/1 Digipad - Door/1 Card/1 First Person Character).
- Number of particle system: 0
- Sounds: 7
- Materials : Just Material colors, 1 Texture for the card.
- Props : 6 with UV WRAPPING and UV MAPPING.
- Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse (Default first person input)
- Network Replicated: No
- Supported Development Platforms: all platforms
- Supported Target Build Platforms: iOS, Android, PS4, xbox one, oculus.
Terribilis studio is a French group of students who does programming and 3D development.
I invite you to visit the youtube channel, there are other projects: Terribilis studio.
CONTACT US HERE