You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Automatic Directional Finder (ADF) plays an important role in today's aeronautical navigation and could be an important role in your aeronautical projects.
1. Create a new/open an existing widget blueprint.
2. Find the palette panel and scroll to “User Created”.
3. Drag and drop the receiver/instrument widget into the Designer Tab viewport or into the hierarchy panel.
4. With the receiver/instrument selected, find the details panel and search for “Receiver/Instrument Settings”.
5. Customize the receiver/instrument settings for your project.
Number of Curves: 1
Number of Enumerations: 2
Number of Data Tables: 2
Number of Structures: 5
Number of Fonts: 2 (Font Face: 1 and Font Asset: 1)
Number of Sounds: 4 (Sound Waves: 3 and Sound Cue: 1)
Number of Materials: 23 (Master: 8 and Instance: 15)
Number of Textures: 58 (Color Mask)
Texture sizes: 1024x1024, 1024x512, 512x512, 512x256, 256x256, 256x128, 128x128, 128x64, 64x64, and 64x32
Number of Blueprints: 3
Number of Widgets: 5
Number of Maps: 1
Number of Blueprint Interfaces: 1
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Blueprint Tutorial x 1