Webinar: Working Collaboratively in Unreal Engine
In this webinar, Senior Technical Marketing Manager Daryl Obert and Technical Artist Matthew Doyle demonstrate two unique collaboration workflows.
The first focuses on the Multi-User Editor—a powerful tool that enables multiple artists to make changes simultaneously to the same Unreal Engine project safely and reliably. Updates happen on the fly for everyone in the group, with no wait. The second explores how to use the Collab Viewer Template to create a runtime experience of design data to conduct collaborative design review sessions. The template has a variety of navigation modes as well as VR support. Additionally, it provides tools that are easy to set up and use for moving objects, animating exploded views, X-Raying geometry, and setting bookmarks. You’ll learn how to:
- Set up the Multi-User Editor and work with it
- Work with the Virtual Scouting tools to make better creative decisions
- Add the Collab Viewer Template to a project
- Work with the Collab Viewer Template’s pre-built Blueprints
- Add a custom menu to the Collab Viewer Template’s UI
Looking for more learning content? Check out the full webinar series and visit our Unreal Online Learning portal.
Models courtesy of TurboSquid