Note: Due to uncertainty around health concerns, Unreal Engine training center classes and workshops have been postponed until July 1, 2020. We will provide further notice regarding the upcoming schedule as information becomes available.
This class dives into realistic real-time rendering in Unreal Engine. Learn about Material functions, techniques for optimizing translucent objects, and how to create beautiful cinematic shots in Sequencer.
- Create translucency for real-time:
- Use translucent materials
- Mask materials
- Fake reflections with cube maps
- Optimize with LODs
- Create a teleportation effect on a character:
- Use World Position Offset
- Set up Material functions
- Add a simple effect
- Use Sequencer to create a cinematic shot
An Introduction to Unreal Engine or Unreal for Archviz: An Introduction