28 février 2018
Explore the real-time pipeline behind Fortnite’s trailer
For Fortnite's cinematic trailer, artists leveraged Unreal Engine's real-time volumetric rendering tools to create seamless special effects that integrated perfectly with the action.
Our latest whitepaper offers a look deep behind the scenes of how the Fortnite trailer was made in Unreal Engine and how real-time production techniques using real-time pipelines can make a tremendous difference in your creative workflow.
Download the whitepaper - Developing a Real-time Pipeline for a Faster Workflow
Unpacking real-time production concepts, sharing techniques used in making the Fortnite trailer, and delivering additional technical tips for developing a real-time pipeline with Unreal Engine, Developing a Real-time Pipeline for a Faster Workflow is packed with insights to help take you production pipeline to the next level.
You’ll Learn About:
- Developing a real-time pipeline for a faster workflow
- How the Fortnite trailer was created with real-time rendering
- The benefits of real-time and virtual production
- How to overcome the problems of a linear pipeline using real-time
- Important considerations for real-time production
- Tips to enhance and improve your workflows with Unreal Engine
- And much more!
Unlock the your full creative potential with the power of real-time production - Download our whitepaper today!