This learning path is a perfect starting point for those looking to jump right into Unreal Engine for game development. Here, you will learn the basics of Unreal Engine and explore a few of the foundational skills needed to develop compelling games.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Navigate the Unreal Engine Editor interface and its sub-editors.
- Manage imported files and assets to be used in Unreal Engine.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of game developers in the game industry.
- Add logic and functionality of objects and Actors in a game with Blueprint.
- Build environmental block-outs for a game using stand-in meshes and materials.