This learning path is a perfect starting point for those looking to jump right into Unreal Engine for film and TV projects. Here, you’ll learn the basics of Unreal Engine and then dive into a completed project that dissects a short film.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Navigate the Unreal Engine Editor interface and its sub-editors.
- Use Sequencer to keyframe animation, create cinematics, and linear media.
- Explore the Material system and its implementation in Unreal Engine.
- Apply physically accurate camera values in a virtual production environment.
- Investigate the process of creating a short film entirely inside of the Unreal Engine Editor.