This learning path is a perfect starting point for those looking to jump right into Unreal Engine for the AEC industry. Here, you will learn the basics of Unreal Engine and then dive into core entry-level courses to get started in architectural visualization.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Navigate the Unreal Engine Editor interface and its sub-editors.
- Manage imported files and assets in Unreal Engine.
- Use Datasmith to import scenes from third-party design applications into Unreal Engine.
- Use Blueprint to add interactivity and locomotion for users in a scene.
- Package architectural scenes for distribution to clients.