This wide-ranging learning path consists of 12 courses, each focused on providing comprehensive instruction for developing VR games in Unreal Engine. The courses have been built to illustrate problems commonly faced during production and walk you through how to identify and solve them step-by-step. By the end of the learning path, you will have an immersive, performant darts game with common and unique mechanics thrown in. We've pulled together our industry experts to provide best practices and in-depth instruction to assist you in taking your projects to the next level. Let’s get started!
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Integrate Oculus Virtual Reality Plugin into Unreal Engine.
- Set up a proper locomotion system using Joystick or Teleports.
- Set up a proper hand interaction system with Oculus Touch.
- Identify and optimize for graphical constraints in Virtual Reality.
- Understand how to design UI with Virtual Reality to be intuitive and user friendly.
- Understand the difference between immersive and non-immersive audio.
- Integrate Oculus Social features into your application.
- Integrate Mixed Reality Capture into your application.
- Identify and utilize optimization tools for Unreal Engine.
- Understand VRCs and how Oculus will test your app on submission.