Twinmotion is an easy-to-use real-time visualization tool built on Unreal Engine.
In this course, author Kevin Lyle guides users in getting started quickly with Twinmotion 2020 to create stunning visualizations of their architectural designs.
By the end of the course, users will be able to use Twinmotion and the ARCHICAD Direct Link confidently and understand the visualization workflow between the two applications, complemented with best practice techniques for data transfer.
Topics covered include the ARCHICAD to Twinmotion workflow, defining the project location and orientation, terrain and landscaping, FBX workflows and adding entourage, lighting, exporting notes to BCF, and outputting your project as images, animations, and interactive experiences.
You will learn how to:
- Utilize ARCHICAD, Twinmotion, and the Direct Link plugin to create visualizations in Twinmotion.
- Prepare and sync models in ARCHICAD to Twinmotion.
- Generate landscape, realistic lighting, and other visual effects in Twinmotion.
- Use Twinmotion's built-in editor to generate videos, images, and VR projects.
- Export projects to be shared with clients.
- Recognize the behind the scenes architecture and its impact on the overall development and project performance of materials.
1 hour, 24 minutes
Explore more courses