When you’re rapidly iterating on project ideas or prototyping concepts, you might find yourself recreating the same basic project setup or using the same basic assets in your workflow.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Unreal Engine’s Template and Packs features to reduce repetition and standardize usage of assets. You’ll also learn techniques to organize and manage your assets more efficiently and speed up repetitive tasks using Editor Utility Widgets. These new skills will enable you to get up and running with a new project in a standardized environment, reducing the risk of problems and keeping your team synchronized from the start.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Organize project content in an efficient manner to improve development workflow.
- Creating Editor Utility widgets to speed up repetitive tasks in the Editor.
- Use Templates and Projects to be able to improve and speed up project development.
- Create new Level Templates to easily reuse level centric settings.
- Use Project Templates to accelerate setting up new projects.