When it comes to creating atmosphere for your game, visuals can only take you so far. In this course, you’ll learn how to use audio mixing and audio effects to craft compelling soundscapes for video games. We’ll look at ways to trigger different sounds, add real-time effects, route audio sources to specific locations within a game world, and much more.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Vary the audio mix in a game using event track sound classes and sound class mix assets.
- Use source effects to process audio with a number of real-time effects.
- Route audio sources using the sound source bus to specific locations within a game world.
- Apply submix effects via sound submixes and via submix send techniques.
- Utilize control busses, control modulators, and modulation settings to route and modulate various audio parameters.