In the future, interactive 3D will power the games we play, the movies we watch, and the virtual worlds we spend our time in. It will enrich how we design, innovate, and communicate. It will transform entire industries and even our economies. By learning Unreal Engine and real-time 3D skills, your students will be at the forefront of technical innovation and artistry, and they'll be equipped for the exciting jobs of tomorrow. A world where everyone is a creator, and anything is possible.
In this course, participants will Identify how Interactive 3D and real-time rendering is being used across a number of industries. They will learn to navigate the viewport in Unreal Engine and work with assets in a 3D environment. Additionally, learners will gain an understanding of Blueprints visual scripting and work with Blueprint functionality in Unreal Engine scenes.
This course will prepare you to bring Unreal Engine into the classroom and facilitate lessons that empower your students to learn industry-standard software for interactive 3D development.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Identify how Interactive 3D and real-time rendering is being used across a number of industries.
- Navigate the viewport in Unreal Engine and work with assets in a 3D environment comfortably.
- Utilize Blueprint actors and functionality in Unreal Engine scenes.
- Package Unreal Engine projects that can be shared with others.
- Incorporate educational resources into an accessible classroom use.