Students love playing games like Fortnite. What if they could enjoy learning history, math, science, or social studies while they play and create? This course will get you up and running with Fortnite Creative and help you bring interactive 3D into your classroom.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the value of game-based learning and sandbox environments.
- Download, install and launch Fortnite Creative.
- Understand how to use Fortnite in the classroom.
- Create your own island in Fortnite.
- Use the keyboard and mouse to navigate in the Fortnite environment.
- Learn how to use the build tools and prebuilt assets included with Fortnite Creative.
- Build a lesson plan using Fortnite Creative to teach content-specific learning outcomes.
2 hours, 30 minutes
Steve Isaacs and Brian Dickman
Explore more courses