MetaHuman Creator is set to have a huge impact on virtual production in the film and TV industry. The tool completely democratizes the digital human process—anyone can create a MetaHuman, and they are performance-capture-ready, straight out of the box.
This beginner-level course will introduce you to MetaHuman Creator and show you how to create realistic characters of your own in minutes. The course will guide you through the navigation and user interface of MetaHuman Creator, revealing the workflow for creating a fully customized MetaHuman character, syncing it with Quixel Bridge for importing into Unreal Engine, and finally, exposing the MetaHuman Control Rig for fine-tuning, posing, and animating.
By the end of this course, you’ll fully understand the MetaHuman Creator-to-Unreal Engine workflow, you’ll be capable of getting a look you’re happy with, and you’ll be prepared to begin animating your newly created MetaHuman.
You will learn how to:
- Link a Quixel Bridge account and license with an Epic Games account to access MetaHumans you’ve created.
- Navigate the MetaHuman Creator web interface comfortably to create MetaHumans.
- Utilize the MetaHuman Control Rig to animate or pose characters in Unreal Engine.
- Fix common errors and pitfalls that occur when using MetaHumans in Unreal Engine.
- Optimize MetaHumans for use in Unreal Engine projects.
Preview this course
Explore more courses