In this course, authors Martin Krasemann and Matt Doyle provide a series of short tutorials bursting with tips and tricks that cover the main features of Twinmotion 2020.2.
Topics covered include creating realistic lighting, vegetation, and interactive and parametric doors; using the Phasing tool; and making movies with the Media tool and standalone presentations with the Presenter tools.
By the end of this course, you’ll be well on your way to quickly creating photorealistic visualization and interactive experiences.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Utilize Twinmotion tools and features to build and export an interactable presentation of a scene.
- Apply and generate foliage within a visualization using megascans.
- Modify the time of day, weather and season in which a scene is.
- Create animated videos, touring and moving around a scene.
- Create realistic and physically accurate lighting for a scene.